Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Facebook God Told Me So...

I have been in the funk now for just under a week. I keep trying to get out, but the gatekeeper is an asshole.

I finally figured out how to sleep, which is nice. Percocet. Did you know that Percocet is French for "all better"?

Have I mentioned how foggy it is here? I live in a fog. I thought it was Los Angeles at first.

I drove for 30 miles yesterday in silence. The deafening silence of my head driving me around in autopilot.

I got home & started looking through Facebook - reading people's statuses, pictures of their babies & 'Messages from God'. I was wondering what mine was... half expecting it to be blank... it said:

"There will be times when you are tossed around by the tempest of your emotions. When this happens, look for that still sacred place within you. Take some time to rest in that place. After a time, when you are ready, come out to face the world again."

Well, according to my Facebook God, I am in the right spot.

Stupid Facebook God.


No comments:

Post a Comment