Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Open letter to your version of reality

Dear asshole,

I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge my part in letting you in to my life.

Now that we have moved passed that. I'd like to shit on your version of reality.

Simply returning the favor.

See my version of reality was that you were kind. That you were my best friend. That you were human. I believed those things because that's what you presented. But, eventually, my version of reality was shit on by ACTUAL truth.

The truth is you are a lie. You have no truth. You haven't found it yet. How sad for you that my old truth...what I built you up to be... is better than you, the true you. But when you take me away. You are nothing. You are lost. You refuse to be anything because you live in fear. You chicken shit. You refuse peace because you prefer your miserable lonely existence. Stay there before you tear down another someone who is good. You suffocated someone & kicked them & held them down & humiliated them...someone who helped you breath, supported you & made you feel good.

Your version of reality...that any of that is acceptable..that you don't owe me a zillion apologies...that you shouldnt be kissing my white ass for not murdering your fucking face...is like you, a lie.

Love, Mon

2 comments: