Sunday, September 25, 2016

Breaking up with Target #shoplocal

Dear Target,

I'm sorry to say, it's over. I'm tired of spending all my money on you. I found someone new, who gets me. They double bag my groceries without prompt, they put the bread ON TOP, they separate greeting cards in their own bag. They have a meat department that offers lollipops to children. They gave me flowers FOR FREE because I spent so much. They're closer, they support local farms and they're are only 8 aisles which saves me SO much time. I'll not miss you, actually. Maybe I'll stop in for a prescription refill on occasion, but I won't have need for this. *hands cartwheel app and red card back.

Also, there are only 8 cars in the parking lot, which meant no crowd. Although it meant an interaction where a patron in the parking had "much respect for that dumper ma'am". There are worse things at 38.

It was real and it was fun. But it wasn't really fun.

Goodbye. I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment